Introducing drip sequences & automations
Drip automations have arrived
You asked for it. We built it. 🤖
Audienceful now has a lightweight automation builder, with support for drip email sequences of unlimited length. You can use it to set up:
- Welcome emails: Trigger emails based on a newsletter signup
- Email courses: Set up a multi-day/week/month series of emails triggered at various time intervals after signup.
- Onboarding/Nurture sequences: Teach new users how to use your product or entice newsletter leads to convert to paid.
- Lead magnets: Incentivize signups by triggering a link to a PDF or ebook download after signup.
- ...and much more!
We've been trialing it with a group of users already and they've been blown away with how much easier it is to use than the automation builders in bloated tools like Mailchimp. We think you're going to like it too!
Zapier is next 🦾
We know many of you—especially our fellow Saas startups—have been patiently waiting for Zapier support in Audienceful.
Now that we have Automations and Custom Audiences in place, it makes our coming support for Zapier that much more powerful.
You'll soon be able to trigger drip email sequences based on actions taken by customer segments in hundreds of outside apps like Stripe, Shopify, Typeform, Hubspot, Intercom and more.
Other Feature updates
- Audiences are now in the sidebar: When you create a custom audience, it will now appear as a shortcut in the sidebar similar to draft types.
- Center or left align text. You can now center or left-align text and headings in the editor. This works across both email publishing and Webflow publishing.
- Drag-and-drop in the editor. Similar to Notion, you can now drag-and-drop to reorder blocks, by dragging the tune handle next to each block.
- People tab improvements. The people tab now has a new search and better sort functionality.
- Misc bugs & improvements. We knocked out over 30+ bugs and are close to our first stable release.
Thank you for your continued interest in what we're building here at Audienceful, and keep the feedback and bug reports coming!