Drip sequences and automations
Audienceful has support for marketing automation. This allows you to trigger drip email sequences of unlimited length. You can use it to set up:
- Welcome emails: Trigger emails based on a newsletter signup
- Email courses: Set up a multi-day/week/month series of emails triggered at various time intervals after signup.
- Onboarding/Nurture sequences: Teach new users how to use your product or entice newsletter leads to convert to paid.
- Lead magnets: Incentivize signups by triggering a link to a PDF or ebook download after signup.
- ...and much more!
The automation builder
To get started click the Automations tab in the sidebar.
We've created quick guides below for doing both basic and more advanced marketing automation tasks below.
Basic example: A welcome email
When someone subscribes to your list, it's a good idea to send a welcome email. They typically get high engagement, and are a good way to signal to inbox providers that your emails are important.
Here's how to set one up:
- Create a new automation
- Click the Trigger button, and choose Person enters Audience for the trigger. To make it easy, we'll select Any Audience, however if you want to set different Welcome emails for custom audiences, feel free to do so.
- Next, click the '+' icon below your trigger, and select Add Email. Click into the email to compose it, and be sure to Save edits before heading back to the automation view.
- Click the Activate button in the top right, and you're done!
Advanced: Full drip email sequence
Now that you've learned how to set up a basic Welcome email, let's turn this into a full drip sequence!
- Follow the steps for the Basic Welcome email above
- Below the welcome email, click the '+' icon again and add a Wait action. This can be any time interval, let's pick 1 day.
- Now add another email to the chain, which will send after the interval you set in the Wait action.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for as many emails as you want to add to the drip sequence (feel free to go crazy and schedule emails for months!)
That's it. You're now a marketing pro 💪
July 29, 2022
Published via Audienceful